Oakland Temple - Where It All Began

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quilt Retreat - Flushing, Ohio 7/30/08 - 8/2/08




Shawn went on a quilt retreat with some of the gals in her local quilt group. Diana joined them and they met up at a bed & breakfast in Flushing, Ohio. Shawn has explained it to me, but I still don't get Flushing, Ohio. It isn't near anything and for the life of me I can't understand why you would go to the middle of nowhere and stay in a house and quilt all day and eat munchies well into the night. I guess I would better understand it if they were going to the middle of nowhere and golfing from sunrise to dark and eating lots of meat and potatoes. Now that I understand!!!!

Anyway, they had a great time. And that's what counts. That, and while they were gone I got to golf from sunrise to dark.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

ALMOST makes me wish I quilted! To spend time with "the sisters".