
As I continue my working at the computer, I can feel my foot beginning its afternoon swell. I continue to make progress and as of a week ago Friday, I am in a tennis shoe and walking without the aid of crutches or a cane.
As you can see, my foot looks better (sure, maybe they're not such a pretty site, but they are the only 2 I have) and is similar in shape (somewhat straight) to my right foot. You can see there is still swelling and some redness and if you look closely, you can see some of the leftover markings so they wouldn't miss which foot was supposed to be operated on.

Thanks, Dr. Buchan, for a job well done. Three more weeks and I should be in my regular shoes and generally back to my normal activities.

1 comment:
thanks for the foot update. But I liked the cardinal picture best. They are my favorite birds. It was great seeing you guys today.
Post a Comment